The playgroup is a group of industrial design students from a variety of year levels who come together to use techniques to explore problem solving, such as being creative, discussion and of course playing games. This blog is where we can continue our discussions and post up new ideas or simply just question things.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Reborn again…

I was thinking that we should run playgroup over the holidays; I really liked our drawing madness class in the crumpet studio so was thinking of bringing a whole lot of art stuff in and we can draw things out and be a bit creative. I know Kate’s overseas but I feel it’s the last chance of making it work again before we get to busy, we can also discuss things coming up for next semester like studios and stuff. Drawing for me is another way to express out ideas and I have a few books and things to bring along. What do people think would you like to come along for a day of creativity?

Blogger liam says ...

i'm always up for some craziness

5:29 PM  
Blogger Braden says ...

yeh im up for it

7:49 PM  
Blogger Haley says ...

Humm Monday i'll see what I can do still feeling like crap at the moment, but who knows.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home